New Blog Update!

Glory to Jesus Christ!

I have finally gotten around to migrating all my old blog posts (300+!) from Wisdom and Folly to my new blog, Pater Familias

I'm simply posting this one blog post here so those who have subscribed might be notified of the new blog address: https://fatherofthefamily.blogspot.com/

If you want notifications when there is a new post, please go to Pater Familias and click enter your email address in the 'Follow' section and you will be notified by email when there is a new post.

Thank you for your support and comments over the years, and I hope you will continue to read over at Pater Familias

God bless you!


Comments

  1. To whom it may concern,

    My name is Fr. Stephen Arabadjis. I am a member of the Society of St. Pius X. But I am in my 7th year of Sabbatical.
    Therefore I was hoping your group could do a 54 day rosary novena for my intentions. But any prayers and sacrifices would be greatly appreciated. I know Our Lady will reward you generously for this.

    In Our Lady,
    Fr. Arabadjis

    P.S. Thanking you in advance, since I don't always get all my communications.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment