New Year, New Look...and New Option to Subscribe by Email!



Happy New Year! Wisdom and Folly is about to break the 100,000 page view mark, according to my fancy little widget. I'm a bit tech challenged, but have been playing around with the layout on Blogger and I've decided on a new layout and look. I like it! Do you?

One reason for the change was subtle, but important: White background/black text, which is a change from the dark background and white text prior. Hopefully this is easier on the viewer's eyes, and makes copying and pasting easier.

Also, exciting news! You can now SUBSCRIBE to the blog to get email notifications when a new post goes live. I can't believe it's taken me this long to get this feature up. I told you I was tech challenged! Click SUBSCRIBE at top left under "Wisdom and Folly" and enter your email, and you'll be notified of new posts moving forward. I think. If you don't get emails let me know. Tech challenged. Thank you Jesus!



Another change! If you are a member of this blog, you should be able to comment now. I had some issues in the past with comment bombing, so had disabled it. All the more reason to follow! Shoot me an email via the contact form if you're not able to comment for some reason.

I think that's it for now. I always appreciate you sharing via social media should you feel inclined, even though I am off Facebook now.

And mostly, please continue to pray for me! I never make a dime off this blog, no ads, but as long as the Lord is being glorified, I am a blessed man.

Here's to a blessed year to everyone. Cheers.

Rob